Roll Her Sleeves starts each exterior painting job by looking at the current state of the paint in question—and then asking questions to make sure we have a clear understanding of the right tools, paint, and cost for the job.
Some typical questions may include:
- Is there moisture in the wood? Does it need to be replaced?
- How long ago was it painted?
- Do we have access to the house to leave doors/windows open so they are not sealed shut?
- How would you prefer us to protect plants, fences and garden areas?
- Do any of the surfaces that require painting need to be washed beforehand?